Well, hello there!

Well, hello there!
Matt & I in Costa Rica over Christmas...So beautiful there!
It's simple. Really. We're a young married couple that loves cooking together. We always try to eat healthy and, if it's simple and doesn't break the bank, we're into that, too! We hope you'll visit often and tell us what you think about what we're cooking! We'd love to hear from you. Drop us a note, a suggestion or a recipe!













Thursday, April 29, 2010

piece of cake, or, uh, pie...and by pie i mean pizza

Yep. Tonight is pizza night. We're going over to a friend's house and making pizza tonight...and I'm really stinkin' excited. Pizza is so good, and really fun to make!
So, even though we haven't made it yet, which means I have nothing to report, I'm still pumped. Getting together we people we love, cooking, good food and knowing I'll have somehting to post. YES.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment